Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mimosa Bar Bridal Shower Commission

 
About a month ago I was asked to make wine charms for a bridal shower.  The BFF throwing the shower was having a mimosa bar and wanted a charm on each glass.  With a skirt wine charm for the bride-to-be's glass.
 
The shower colors were white, pale pink, and yellow.  She wanted a mixture of smaller charms in these colors and a skirt charm in any of the colors.  I choose pale pink and satin white for the bridal charm.  It went nicely with the copper wire. 
 
This was such a fun project to be apart of.  I loved working with the colors and ended up with a few extra charms because I was on such a roll while making them. 
 
I received a quick text pic from the event of the bride-to-be showing off her amazing ring...and under that her wine charm and her mimosa.  I wish the bride all the happiness in the world and good luck on the big day!

What a great idea for a bridal shower! How cute to have the favors be a champagne flute  with a unique handmade wine charm in your special colors.  Are you interested in a commission for an event you are hosting?  All you have to do is shoot me an email and we can talk colors, styles, and any other way I can spice up your event.


1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Love these epic photos from Mimosa Bar Bridal Shower Commission. This DIY idea is stunning and I would love to use this idea for my sister’s bridal shower that I would soon be hosting. She is marrying in the next month at some destination wedding venues. Everything is going so fast that I can’t believe anything.