Tuesday, February 12, 2013

spring in flower form

What's there really to say about this flower other than it's bright, and happy, and very spring like. It looks fabulous with a bouquet of roses or baby's breath but imagine how wondrous this flower would look in a bouquet of daffodils.
I'm loving this listing something every day thing.  It's fun to just make it happen.  Exciting things are going on.  I just received my box of boxes so now I can list some more delicate wine charms in the shop soon.  Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny so that will be a photography day.  I have my first commission I'm super excited about and I'll work on that this weekend.  And somewhere in the next week I need to sew the binding on that quilt.  Lots to do and I'm loving all of it.  Hope everyone else out there is enjoying their weeks.  


No comments: