Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Introducing Wine Bottle Pendants

Lately I've been brainstorming ideas for fun new wine accessories. Yes, I love my wine and I love it even more when it's blinged up with some beads.
That's when I came up with this idea for a wine bottle pendant.  A fun hand beaded, wire wrapped, pendant hung around the bottle of wine you choose to bring to that fancy dinner party or housewarming party.  It's a little piece of art that doesn't take away from the wonderful wine but will still be there after the wine is long gone.
What do you think?  Would you use it to decorate your next bottle at your dinner party?  Or give it away with a nice bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon?

Click here for purchase information




1 comment:

nordwolke said...

Great idea. Love it! It looks very beautiful!