Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!
 
 
It's that holiday.  The one we all know about, and celebrated every year for the first 10 years of our life or until the 6th grade when the class room finally gave up the V-day parties.  Some people love it, others dispise it.  It really is what it is. 
 
To me I think it's kinda fun.  An excuse to buy lobster and steak and cook a surf and turf meal for the hubby.  But this was the first year in ages that we actually did something.  And really the meal was yesterday.  In a little bit I'll celebrate w/ my son at his daycare with all his sugar high buddies.  To me Valentine's is just an excuse, a little nudge to tell your someone that  you love them.  Maybe a little nudge to tell yourself how much you love you.  There's nothing wrong with treating yourself.  In fact that might be more fun b/c at least you know you're going to love what you get. 
 
Here's a few of my most Valentiney gift ideas. 
 
 

 
 
 





2 comments:

Things To Do said...

Such amazing pieces. I kind of want them all!

Cathy Engberg said...

Great post! I know what you mean. But can be kinda fun!
Love your pieces!