Wednesday, January 16, 2013

photo shoot

Here's a quick shot of my living room this afternoon. I took over half the living room shooting photographs of the new Valentine flowers. It took me 45min to work out the kinks and get a good set up going. Then another half hour into it the sun disappeared and then the battery in my camera died.  At that point in time I started eating some of my Valentine props.

I'll spend the evening going through the pics to see if I got anything usable. I might be out at the store again next week buying new props! And yes that is my "helpful" upside down cat in the background. She likes to think that if she's upside down she's either invisible or too cute to scold if she tries to eat something.

1 comment:

Cathy Engberg said...

I hope you got some good photos while the sun was out!
She is pretty cute. Crazy cat!