Sunday, March 03, 2013

flower and a movie

This weekend was very productive and yet I still don't feel like I accomplished enough.  It started off wonderful though.  I received a gift from M.... Pride and Prejudice.  Sigh. I love this movie.  I love this story.  I'm a complete sucker for it.  Every time C takes R up north I would rent it, unfortunately the video store only has one copy and it's completely scratched up. 

So I kicked off the weekend staying up late and watching the movie and making the new flower in the picture.  This is sorta of an amazing flower that I can't wait to share.  Total accomplishments for the weekend include, 3 new flowers, 2 half flowers, and 4 new wine charms. I lost a pair of wire clippers, bought a new pair that were horrible, and then found my wire clippers.  I updated my shop anoucment, policy, and about pages.  I'm pretty happy with how they all turned out.

If the sun is out at all this week I'll be taking lots of new pictures.  Until then I'm in production mode.  It'd be great to finish up the two half flowers and then whip up a 6th flower that is in my head.

3 comments:

nordwolke said...

Never seen pride and prejudice, maybe I should! All the beads and creativeness look wonderful!

Cathy Engberg said...

I love this photo! And that flower does look pretty amazing. Are you teasing us with this little sneak peak?

Sounds like you were really productive! It's good to have weekends like that every so often. I can't wait to see more.

Crymson Flower said...

Nordwolke- I'm a sucker for Jane Austen books and this movie was well done.

Cathy- Yep sneak peak until the sun comes out so I can take some decent photos.