Wednesday, March 06, 2013

are you feeling lucky?

Back in January when I started up Crymson Flower, one the first suggestions C had for me was to make four leaf clovers for St. Patrick's Day.  St. Patrick's day is kind of a big deal in our house.  Granted I married into the Irish name, I still love a parade, green beer, and corn beef.  So I really couldn't deny that it would be a fabulous idea to make some shamrocks.

I came up with these three Four Leaf Clover wine bottle pendants.  But they can be used for some much more.  C has his hanging from his rear view mirror.  The sunlight coming through the beads is very striking.  They would look amazing hanging in any window.  Or string it on a set of those left over Mardi Gras beads and use it as a festive pendant.

Anyway you use them they are certain to bring good luck.


 

I took this shot at dusk so there was little to no light.  Driving around midday you can totally see the copper lining in the green glass beads.  It's pretty amazing.

1 comment:

Things To Do said...

These are so fun! Great idea C2!