Tuesday, April 28, 2015

a Graduation Bouquet

 
 
In April I was commissioned to put together a bouquet of flowers for a graduation present.  She picked out the flowers she liked and I added leaves and built the bouquet.  One of the reasons I love commission work like this is that I would never have picked out these flowers to go together.  But they work!  And beautifully! The teal lily is balanced out nicely by the blue stamen in the calla lily.  And the metallics in the pink flowers all coordinate together without the colors being the same.  I kept the leaves simple with some teals and limes.  It's really a lovely bouquet.  I hope the graduate enjoys them as well. 
 
If you are looking for a bouquet for the graduate in your life, contact me.  Now is the time to place your order.

No comments: