Sunday, November 09, 2014

Sunday Results

 Today I took over part of our basement and set up my studio.  I'm leaving it up for a week and seeing how much I can create.  I'm focusing on ornaments/pendants.  I want to go heavy on the wire.  I'm finding this freeform wire work wonderful and scarey at the same time.  I can't pick up a piece of wire and predict where it will go.  It's slightly unnerving b/c I'm used to being about to control the outcome of a piece. 
So far I'm pretty happy with my results.  I had requests for purple and red ornaments.  The one on the left is a bright purple petal that's super sparkly.  The middle red one is my new favorite.  I love the weaving effects. 

My plan is to spend this next week creating what I can.  Focusing on ornaments and wire work.  Nothing I'm posting here and on FB are on Etsy yet.  I'll focus on Etsy next but that will be a slower process.  So if you see something you want message me directly.

1 comment:

Cathy Engberg said...

very cool! I'm really liking the results! Looks like you are having fun too!