Thursday, July 10, 2014

a quick post while he naps


I laid him on the floor so that I could run to the bathroom.  I came back and he'd fallen asleep.  So here's what's on my to do list right now.

~*~ Start a custom wreath that was ordered
~*~ Dig out my photo equipment and take pictures of my new stock
~*~ Halloween wreath...get excited
~*~ ugh taxes...must remember to do my sales taxes
~*~ I want to polish up my social media.  Look into Google Plus.  Does anyone out there use it?  Do they like it?
~*~ Polish up the blog.
~*~ this is a whole blog post on it's own but I received an email about it today.  Does anyone use Square as a store front?  Are they happy with it?  I like the way it looks but am a bit overwhelmed by the fact that I would have to drive all the traffic to it.  At least on Etsy I get maybe 1 or 2 random viewers a day.

Alright, he stirs.  Off to switch back to momma mode and get his jammies on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I don't use G+ myself, but a photographer friend of mine is eagerly ramping up his presence there - he says that especially for businesses with a local presence, a G+ page results in higher Google search result ratings.

Amy said...

Thanks! Thats a good point about G+, another social media site sounds daunting but I have heard rumors of good things with G+.