Saturday, March 29, 2014

Maternity Leave

Today is my due date and while our little one is still comfy cozy inside me, I figure I'll go ahead and start my maternity leave.  I'll be closing my Etsy shop for the next couple months.  Look for my return this summer.  My big hope is  to be back and functional in time for Christmas sales this fall.  My pipe dream is to maybe be functional and participating at the Luthy Botanical Art show again this  June. 
While I'm on leave I have hopes and dreams to be playing with more wire work and incorporating flower techniques into jewelry design.  We will see hope my hopes and dreams work out with our little guy.  Right now these next few months family time is most important to me.  I will fit in what I can.  
I will still be on Pinterest...it keeps my creative vibes and juices flowing.  It also inspires new ideas and tangents of where I could/should be taking my art.  Feel free to follow me this summer and see what fun metal, wire, color images are inspiring me.

I hope everyone has a happy and flower filled Spring.  See you this summer!

1 comment:

Olga said...

Amy, wish you a good delivery and a smooth adjustment period to life with the new little one!
Thanks for linking to your Pinterest - it's bursting with interesting links, I'm going to have a ton of fun exploring and following it :)