Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Baby Shower Bouquet

Last month another one of my flowers made it into a bouquet used as the centerpiece at a baby shower.  I believe  the mother is expecting twins and did not find out the gender of either baby.  A gender neutral golden yellow flower accented with crystals in the petals was perfect.  It shipped out to California back in January was taken to a local florist to incorporate into a bouquet of fresh flowers. 

 The bouquet looks lovely.  Perfectly neutral and full of spring warmth.  I'm actually jealous of the fact I can see batches of green out the window.  Here in Illinois we've only seen white snow and dirty grey snow since December. 

Best wishes to the mother to be! I hope everything goes smoothly and may she have lots of patience for twins!!

No comments: