Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jewelry Tease

Have I mentioned yet that I will be at the Luthy Botanic Garden's Rhapsody in Bloom art show again this year??  The show is this weekend, Saturday from 10-5 and Sunday 12-5.   It is the only show I am signed up for this year.  I am super excited about this year.  I am in the same spot as last year, right by the entrance near the front of the gardens.  If you are local I hope you'll come out to the show.  They are having music again this year, in more of a concert style.  And there will be an art project for kids.  It's a beautiful garden for a great local art fair.  Definitely mark your calendars.

So I mentioned a few days ago that I will have some jewelry available for sale this weekend.  I have several new bracelets available.  All hand wrapped with copper and color coated copper wire.  Each bracelet is completely a unique one of a kind piece.

These are my creations in getting a feel for wire work again.  I love wrapping the wire and integrating flower petals and combining colors.  Come and see me at the show this weekend and see these beauties in person.  They have a wonderful weight to them that just feels good on.

No comments: