Saturday, May 23, 2015

Can you see it? a work in progress


May has been a crazy month.  There have been birthday's, cookouts, Aunt's visiting from out of state, registrations for kindergarten, and meetings with contractors for updating the house.  My oldest turns 5 in two weeks!  And we are having a batman party.  I have been working on making capes and masks for our guests.  N is getting a brand new blanket  for our upcoming vacation.  Yep we leave in 3 weeks for Hayward WI, for a nice, attempt to relax with two kids.  And while the sewing machine is out I'm going to make a picnic blanket for a gift for a friend.

While all this has been going on I managed to find some inspiration again.  It took a small hiatus when I found out I couldn't do the Botanic Garden show.  But after spending lots of my extra minutes on Pinterest I think I've found it again.  What do you see in the picture above?  It is my next and to me so far very exciting Copper Tile piece.  What do you think it will be?

No comments: