Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Ornaments

They started off last year as Christmas ornaments, and then I turned them into Wine Bottle Pendants.  Wine Bottle pendants are a new fun way to give the gift of a bottle of wine and making it a little more special.  And they could be used and given year round.  C requested a pendant and keeps it in his car on his rear view mirror.  Which allowed me to see that many of these pendants make great sun catchers too.  Especially ones made with transparent beads, the sun shines nicely through them.  And at my shows I had several customers buy a pendant to actually use and wear as a pendant.

I guess we can say that these pendants/ornaments are versatile!
 I really love making them.  They are fast projects that allow me to play with both color and wire shapes.  I can make several in a sitting.  They give me that satisfied I accomplished something feeling.
 I've taken some very quick in not so great lighting pics of most of the ornaments/pendants I have in stock for Dec 7's Christmas craft show.  So this is a nice sneak peak of what will be available that Saturday from 9am-3pm at Richwoods High School.  I'll also have my flowers and wine charms available.
 If you see one you'd like to see closer or with more detail Contact me.  I'm more than happy to take some better pictures in better lighting.  I just don't think I'll have the time in the next two weeks to photograph everything individually and get it all up on Etsy.  Some how November flew by in a wink and I feel like I've been left in it's breeze. 
 These lilies are wired to alligator clips and clip nicely onto small branches of the Christmas trees.  I try and use cut and silverlined beads in these so that the lights from the tree reflect in the flowers. 
If you can't make the show but are interested in an ornament/pendant Contact me.  I'll send you some individual pictures and I can easily set up a Custom listing on Etsy.  They really make great hostess gifts!

No comments: