Sunday, June 22, 2014

Where's Your Beach?

This weekend is amazing.  It's hot, sunny, and despite going back to work tomorrow and the show coming up next weekend I spent most of the weekend at C and mine's beach.  Our beach is our deck most of the time.  This weekend it extended out to the yard and our kiddie pool.  

At different points of the day all 4 of us were in the pool.  At other more rare and shorter periods of the weekend it was just C and I while the two boys slept.  Usually I would spend this time on our beach beading and working on flowers.  

Instead I spent all the time I could laying in the hot sun, enjoying a glass of wine with C.  Of course I have to show off the wine charms on our glasses.  

Where is your beach?  Where to do you go escape the everyday in your everyday?  

No comments: