Thursday, September 05, 2013

Peridot beaded flower

This peridot beaded flower has always been one of my favorites.  I made it back in 2009, pre-R days, and I loved it immediately.  Photos no matter how many I take can really show how much this flower glows and sparkles. 
 
Initially at the beginning of the year I had no intentions of selling my pre-R flowers.  Especially this one.  I was going to keep it b/c I love it.  Then after selling as well as I did at my June show I was digging out my flowers and brought this one to my July and August shows.  It's a person stopper.  The beads are a combination of transparent lime green, matte light yellow, and a three cut lime bead w/ pink lining.  A strange combination that works together to make a Peridot flower.  The 3 cut beads add the depth and sparkle. 

Then I started thinking about how I really love this flower but it's just sitting in a box in my guest room.  Nobody is admiring it or enjoying it.  So I decided to list it.  There will always be another flower that I love.  This was one my firsts but if it goes that will inspire me to make more.  So I hope someone falls in love with it as much as I did. 

No comments: